We’re searching for an experienced Interior Designer to join our talented, national award-winning team in either of our two studios. Remote workers will be considered, but our preference is to find someone in or willing to relocate to Phoenix or Portland, OR. We are passionate about what we do and are experts in designing comfortable, functional, and innovative environments. We are a busy team, with projects happening all over the country. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working on multiple projects, staying busy, and traveling for meetings and installations. An ideal Interior Design candidate will need to be organized, be proficient in completing tasks, and have some experience in Senior Living, Multifamily or Hospitality design.
- Participate in design through entire projects from concept design to FF&E Installation
- Assist the design team with entry to moderate level abilities
- Performing a variety of tasks for projects from pre-design through construction contract administration.
- Travel to and participate in large scale FFE installations
- Assist with the library and vendor updates
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from an Accredited School
- 1-7 years minimum of experience at an Interior Design firm
- Some experience in selecting and specifying FF&E
About Thoma-Holec Design:
We are a hard-working group that loves what we do. Our mission is to design purposeful environments with innovative ideas and passion. We are enthusiastic students and gather post-occupancy data from each completed project to ensure that we are always learning, growing, and improving to provide evidence-based design. Our core values and behaviors are:
- To provide innovative design solutions
- To consistently deliver results
- We are passionate about improving the quality of life for those that occupy the spaces we design
- We elevate and empower our people
Additionally, we offer competitive benefits and compensation in a fun, upbeat work environment.