We’re searching for an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join our talented, national award-winning team in either of our two studios. We are passionate about what we do and are experts in designing comfortable, functional, and innovative environments. We are a busy team, with projects happening all over the country. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working on multiple projects, staying busy, and traveling for meetings and installations. An ideal Senior Interior Design candidate will need to be organized, be proficient in mentoring and delegating tasks to interior design staff, and experienced in Senior Living, Multifamily, or Hospitality design.
- Oversee entire projects from concept design to FF&E Installation
- Manage and adhere to project budgets
- Coordinate drawings and design intent with all project team members
- Manage and adhere to project schedules
- Collaborate to determine the unique design style and direction for each project
- Performing a variety of tasks for projects from pre-design through construction contract administration.
- Work with consultants, contractors, vendors, and product reps to meet overall project requirements
- Lead client presentations and meetings
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- 10 years minimum of experience at an Interior Design firm
- Experience putting together construction documents
- Comprehensive experience in selecting and specifying FF&E
- NCIDQ certified preferred
About Thoma-Holec Design:
We are a hard-working group that loves what we do. Our mission is to design purposeful environments with innovative ideas and passion. We are enthusiastic students and gather post-occupancy data from each completed project to ensure that we are always learning, growing, and improving to provide evidence-based design. Our core values and behaviors are:
- To provide innovative design solutions
- To consistently deliver results
- We are passionate about improving the quality of life for those that occupy the spaces we design
- We elevate and empower our people
Additionally, we offer competitive benefits and compensation in a fun, upbeat work environment.
Follow Us On Social Media